First published in March 2003, Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine has quickly become an institution in the local community. It is the only premium publication of its kind for the Hunter Valley and Newcastle region.
Founded by Phil and Marilyn Collins, the title has recently been sold to independent publishers Julie Hancock and Cornelia Schulze who are committed to continuing the magazine’s strong legacy. Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine will be published quarterly in going forward.
We are proud to be showcasing our dynamic region’s unique diversity:
- Beautiful homes: get inside some of the most iconic homes in the region
- Property and real estate: read about houses that are currently on the market, the regional real estate market, and local real estate agencies
- Town features: all the insider knowledge about local businesses, events and personalities
- Arts and culture: local artists, galleries and events
- Hospitality and weekend escapes: the latest about our thriving restaurant scene, cellar dollars and getaways that only the locals know about
- Weddings: enjoy the stories and photographs of local couples on their special day – find out about products and services that make your wedding unforgettable
- Gardening: beautiful features on local gardens and gardening advice
- Automotive: updates on new models, infos from local car dealers
- Personalities and local heroes: human interest stories about the people who make the Hunter and coastal region such a special place
- Wellbeing: facts and advice around health, nutrition, and an active lifestyle
Where to buy the magazine:
Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine is sold via premium newsagents in Newcastle, Cessnock, Maitland, Singleton, Muswellbrook, Dungog, Raymond Terrace, Port Stephens, Nelson Bay, Forster-Tuncurry, Taree, Port Macquarie, Scone, Gloucester and select areas of Sydney and the ACT.
Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine is published quarterly – in February, May, August and November.
Do you have a great story to tell? Or do have a wonderful event coming up?
We would love to hear from you to learn more and see how we can feature your story in Hunter&Coastal Lifestyle Magazine. Please email email@example.com
See our advertising section for further information and to download our media kit.
Weddings and Social Pages
If you or a family member has married recently ask your photographer to send a high resolution photo for publication. See our weddings section for more information.