Photo: “Experience the Amazing LC500” – Edition 87.
Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine is published quarterly, showcasing the very best the Hunter and Newcastle region has to offer – it is an authentic, premium voice for readers across the region and beyond; a highly accepted institution with readers and advertising partners alike.
If you offer premium products and services for a discerning clientele, Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine is the right choice for you. We combine the regional focus you want with the premium environment you need to position your business at the top.
Hunter & Coastal Lifestyle Magazine is distributed in Newcastle, Cessnock, Maitland, Singleton, Muswellbrook, Dungog, Raymond Terrace, Port Stephens, Nelson Bay, Forster-Tuncurry, Taree, Port Macquarie, Scone, Gloucester and select areas of Sydney and the ACT. You will find us in over 400 newsagencies in the region and in an ever growing number of upmarket retail, hospitality and accomodation venues. Our most loyal readers are our subscribers both in print and digital formats.
With its oversized format, attractive modern layout, premium binding and quality paper, Hunter&Coastal Lifestyle gives a tactile experience that only premium magazines can offer.
We regularly feature a range of industries, products and services including:
- Hunter Homes – Everything for dream home living: Home features, designers and builders, decorating, furnishings, electrical and home entertainment, beautiful local gardens, iconic local properties, real estate market trends and more.
- Hunter Living: Town features with insider knowledge about local businesses and events
- Hunter Wellbeing – Fashion, health and beauty and everything else to improve your personal style and stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Hunter Dining Guide – Profiling regional restaurants for the ‘perfect dining out experience’.
- The Best of the Hunter – Profiles of Hunter people and personalities; arts and culture; events and entertainment; weekend escapes and short breaks; Hunter scene social pages; Hunter weddings photo pages, bridal products and services, and regular automotive features
Click here to download our media kit or contact Julie Hancock via phone (0412 909 490) or send and email to mailto:email@example.com