Photo: “Experience the Amazing LC500” – Edition 87.
Does your business rely on customers who buy your products and services to improve their lifestyle?
Hunter Lifestyle Magazine is published every two months, showcasing the very best in the region.
Market your products and services to many thousands of readers searching for your business to improve their lifestyles. The Hunter Lifestyle Magazine is a bi-monthly, up market, glossy magazine distributed via 200 newsagencies throughout NSW showcasing the people, places and lifestyle products and services available in the region for the ultimate Hunter Lifestyle.
Hunter Lifestyle Magazine offers an established marketing medium, which reaches the mid to high income segment within the public, corporate and tourism markets.
The magazine features a range of industries, products and services including:
- Hunter Homes – Everything for dream home living: Home features, Designers and Builders, Interior Décore, Home Furnishings, Electrical and Home Entertainment, Gardens, Prestige Properties, Real Estate and more.
- Hunter Fashion – Clothing, Hair and Beauty and everything else to improve his and her personal style and stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Hunter Dining Guide – Profiling regional restaurants for the ‘perfect dining out experience’.
- The Best of the Hunter – Hunter Lifestyle Magazine is a showcase of our amazing region, including Profiles of Hunter people and personalities; Arts and Culture; Health, Fitness and Wellbeing; Events and Entertainment; Weekend Escapes and Short Breaks; Hunter Scene Social Pages; Hunter Weddings photo pages, bridal products and services.
A quality, interesting and informative publication for our readers and an effective marketing medium for the best Hunter businesses. Hunter Lifestyle Magazine is geared to reach your target audience with impact:
- Providing a strong focus on your industry and for your business.
- Offering a large captive audience.
- Reach people with a genuine interest in your industry, products and services and in search for what you have to offer.